CDO Hawaii offers weekly classes for adults.
A class usually lasts about 1.5 – 2 hours. Make sure you wear comfortable clothes and a pair of shoes. It’s a good idea to bring a bottle of water to keep yourself hydrated!
Before you come to the class, please read our rules below:
- Check the calendar below for the class time (subject to change), and text the number to confirm if the class is happening that day.
- If this is your first time taking a class with us, please complete our Waiver Form before participation.
COVID-19 safety restrictions:
- Our classes are offered outside for safety of everyone.
- Hawaii has lifted its outside mask mandate in May 2021, so you are not required to wear a mask during the class. Participants are more than welcome to keep their masks on.
- If you show any COVID-19 like symptoms (high fever, coughing, shortness of breath, lost sense of taste, etc.), you are not allowed in the class. Please stay home.
- Mixed Class (Age 16 & up): For all level students. Beginners are welcome at any of our classes, as well as any intermediate / advanced level students. Text: 808-215-0227
- Beginner Class (Age 16 & up): Interested in trying out Capoeira? You want to slowly ease your way into the world of Capoeira? Instrutor Yuko will teach you the fundamental of Capoeira at a slow pace. Text: (808) 778-0200
Beginner & Mixed Level Class (Age 16 & up)
Aina Koa Park: 1331 Ainakoa Ave Honolulu, HI 96821