Due to COVID-19 Pandemic and safety restrictions, our schedule has changed.
8/6/2020: With the new “Act with Care, Don’t Gather” emergency proclamation for the city of Honolulu, all in-person classes at the city park are cancelled until September 5th, 2020 or further notice. We are offering a virtual class via Zoom in the meantime. If you are interested in, please email us at email@example.com.
CDO Hawaii offers weekly classes for kids & adults.
A class usually lasts about 1.5 – 2 hours. Make sure you wear comfortable clothes and a pair of shoes. It’s a good idea to bring a bottle of water to keep yourself hydrated!
Before you come to the class, please read our rules below:
- Check the calendar below for the class time (subject to change), and text the number to confirm if the class is happening that day.
- If this is your first time taking a class with us, please complete our Waiver Form before participation.
- If you showed any COVID-19 like symptoms (high fever, coughing, shortness of breath, lost sense of taste, etc.), you are not allowed in the class. Please stay home.
- Wear a mask to the class. You may take it off during the exercise, but put it back on after the class if you would like to socialize after.
- Practice social distancing. Make sure you are 6 feet or more apart from the person next to you in class.
- No hand shaking. Fist / elbow bumps are allowed.
- Mixed Class (Age 16 & up): For all level students. Beginners are welcome at any of our classes, as well as any intermediate / advanced level students. Text: 808-215-0227
- Currently Suspended
Beginner Class (Age 16 & up): Interested in trying out Capoeira? You want to slowly ease your way into the world of Capoeira? Instrutor Yuko & Especial will teach you the fundamental of Capoeira at a slow pace. Text: (808) 554-8189
- Currently Suspended
Kids Class (Age 5 – 15): For pre-teen and young teenagers. Prof. Bala teaches the fundamental movements, music, acrobatics, philosophy and much more. Text: (808) 215-0227
Beginner & Mixed Level Class (Age 16 & up)
- Sunny Days (most of the time)
Kanewai Park: 2695 Dole St, Honolulu, HI 96822
- Rainy Day (send a text to verify)
Wilson Park: 4901 Kilauea Ave, Honolulu, HI 96816
Paki Playground: 3503 Leahi Ave, Honolulu, HI 96815