Capoeira da Mata Hawaii offers weekly classes for adults.
A class usually lasts about 1.5 – 2 hours. Make sure you wear comfortable clothes and a pair of shoes. It’s a good idea to bring a bottle of water to keep yourself hydrated!
Before you come to the class, please read our rules below:
- Check the calendar below for the class time (subject to change), and text the number to confirm if the class is happening that day.
- If this is your first time taking a class with us, please complete our Waiver Form before participation.
- If you show any COVID-19 like symptoms (high fever, coughing, shortness of breath, lost sense of taste, etc.), you are not allowed in the class. Please stay home.
- Beginner Class (Age 16 & up) by Instrutor Amiga: Interested in trying out Capoeira? You want to slowly ease your way into the world of Capoeira? Text: (808) 778-0200
- Intermediate Class (Age 16 & up) by Prof. Bala: For intermediate to advanced level students. Text: 808-215-0227
- $10 / class
If possible, please pre-pay via Venmo (@Capoeiradamata) or PayPal (@cdohawaii) prior to the class.
Aina Koa Park: 1331 Ainakoa Ave Honolulu, HI 96821